I worked on the sketch today. I had all my pieces together but had trouble finding a picture. So I used a Disney Castle pic. I used a DCWV halloween print and a DA frame the part you would normally throw away. I kept it and painted it black. Framed my page perfectly. The embellishments were in my goodie bag from the Halloween crop I attended yesterday. The broom was wrapped on a black licorace. I took it apart and added it to a pencil. Stood it straight up. The big bloom was a tattered flower in felt. I added a couple roses and a glittery bird. I also used a prima brick mask and texture paste. So here is the sketch followed by my creation.
14 October 2012
Was able to create this page today using the sketch. I used G45 Happy Haunting Pattern paper. I also used ribbon from ribbon carousel kit club. Prima flowers and Homemade lace floers with Jolee centers. I also distressed a Dusty Attic Chippy. The inside part that was holding together a frame. My daughter Jacey at 18m trick or treatin with my sister Julie and BF John.
13 October 2012
I am resting from my Florida Vacation. I had started this page before I left for my trip and added the finishing touches tonight. I was able to Fussy cut the web and Donna salazar steampunk images. I also misted gears I made a DA circle frame a Gear and added burlap lace , feathers and black blooms. Journalling is on the gear. This is our crew heading to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party in 2010. We went this year too.
1 October 2012
I am trying to scrap as often as I can but there just does not seem enough time in a day. I started this and could not wait to get it done. I used Prima Fairy belle Collection. A Damask template and molding paste. Prima, Green tara, Petaloo blooms. Doily butterflies and some tulle. I love the look of lacing and really did not want to cover it up. The laces hold the small pics perfectly.