26 July 2014

Ann Butler Designs and Cool 2 Cast Designer Blog hop

Welcome to Ann Butler Designs and Cool2Cast Designer blog hop. You should be arriving here from Carmen's Blog.




For the Hop I created a Canvas.


I used a 12 x 12 Picture Canvas I painted it with Gesso
I added paper doilies,paper cupcake wrappers, paper pieces and lace.
I glued down some gauze and used some stencils and Texture magic.
I white washed the canvas with another coat of gesso.
While it was drying I prepared my Cool2Cast pieces. The purple flowers are inked with Lilac Colorbox crafters ink.  The leaves are inked with Limelight crafters ink. The pink and the Blue flowers are painted with Ann Butler Iridescent paints in Aquamarine and Lipgloss.
Once the piece was dry I used the EZ D's 1'Rail Fence Stamp set with limelight ink.
I also added a little water to aquamarine and splattered the ink on the canvas.
I placed the picture of my Daughter's on a chevon paper and layered it on the canvas.
I placed the flower cluster on the 2 corners.

Ann Butler Designs products used
 Iridescent paints 

Cool2Cast Products

Now you can head to Irit's Blog

Thanks for looking and enjoy the Hop.

Blog Order










Connie Hall You Are Here 






















Here is the fabulous Prize. 










23 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Connie this is absolutely Stunning! thanks for being part of the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who doesn't love flowers......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodnes I love this canvas!!! Such texture and color. Fantastic project! Hugz~Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing canvas. The flowers and leaves are perfect embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your canvas is amazing! I am so excited that I have heard about Cool2Cast - your flowers that you made and painted and inked are so beautiful. I can't believe I haven't know about these products - Ann Butlers inks, paints, etc and Cool2Cast. Where have I been? Thank you for the inspiration. This project is just the style of things I like to do and now I know how to embellish with those beautiful flowers. They're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and I love love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colors, Connie so soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful bouquet of Cool2Cast flowers Connie! And the pearl centers are a perfect complement to Ann's iridescent paints and inks. I'm so very honored to have you work with Cool2Cast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful canvas, it really sets off the picture of your daughters perfectly. Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! You started with an absolutely beautiful family photo, and made it a treasure you can pass down to one of your kids. They will be fighting over it, you better make more of some past pictures. Cool2Cast is really cool, and you made a wonderful design using it. cdahlgren at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great canvas Connie.......love the project

    ReplyDelete
  12. Connie, Beautiful, beautiful, scrapbook page! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this flower mold, too. Very nice layout, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty canvas! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I am so enjoying this! Each site I click on brings me more and more beauty! I love this canvas and the way you show your artistic talent!! This is beauuuuutifulllll!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your canvas is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful layout and great use of the Cool2Cast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful flowers and layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete