28 July 2014

Craft Hoarders Anonymous "Who's The Boss" Challenge #12


Here is my Emboss project. I made a Layout.
The bottom layer was a solid black card Stock I folded it and ran it through my cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I went over embossed area with a white pencil.
Second layer is a pink card stock that I used a Punch around the page. I layered a lyric paper from Prima. I added wild orchid blooms. I also added an embossed a doily image that I cut out and I sanded it. I added Wild Orchid craft blooms and a jolee ribbon rose. Pearl bling. I also made the banner with the prima paper.


The picture is my Daughter Taylene and her boyfriend Dane going for a walk. 

Thanks for looking and I hope you join the challenge at Craft Hoarders anonymous.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Connie, this came beautiful! Awesome gd project :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lay out, I love all the details. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to sit and look and look at this. I studied every detail! This is a wonderful project. I want to thank you so much for being one of our guest dt this month for Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Your work is so beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful project and the perfect photo for it! Thanks again for joining the dt team this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty. All the details you were able to include without being "busy".
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon, your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is just amazing. I love all the soft colors you chose to work with. Thanks for joining us as a guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely layers! The banner is so sweet, and the romantic papers you chose really work with that photo! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete