16 April 2016

Girly Girls.

I have been doing mostly clean and Simple for the challenges. Most of my Design Team work has been mixed media  so when I saw this sketch at Scrap Much I created another C&S page. These pages also get put on scrapbooks they are not so bulky. 


Here is my page


My Memory 
Cherish and Karrah playing dress up.  Cherish was wearing the ballet outfit and Karrah was wearing a princess dress.

Heidi Swapp Paper collection Prima flowers 
Venice lace and recollection butterflies. paper doilies.

5 comments:

  1. So super sweet and feminine! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute page! Love the colours! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet - you nailed the clean and simple!!
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous page connie. So glad you could join in the fun over at ScrapMuch?!! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty, girly layout. Love al the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete