10 May 2016

My Love

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I was one lucky mom who was able to scrap Friday saturday and Sunday. My family truly pampered me and I am blessed.  I am still working with my Nieces Wedding Pictures. Here is the sketch at Let's Get Sketchy. Hope you get to join the challenge this month. 

I am also playing at Scrap much in their Color Challenge.

Shades of Blue navy and robin egg and Almost red and pink.


Close up


The memory that is treasured is Aryanna and Thomas kissing after the wedding. Taking advantage of the winter scenery.

Products used
Prima Tales of Me and You paper collection and flowers. 
Prima Vine
Prima Stencil
Lace
Paper doilies
Vellum title.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning take on the colour challenge, gorgeous photos too! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Connie both your page and photos are stunning!!
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete