24 November 2019

Mixed Media Mayhem

Hi Again.  Thought I would get creative this weekend and worked on some altered objects. I was inspired by the lemon craft  and the Bleeding art Monthly Challenges.


Lemon craft has a mood board and Bleeding art is anything goes as long as its not a scrapbook page. 


I decided to do a quick tutorial to show my progress along the way.

I started with an old pair of lace covered boots. The Pink is turning yellow from the glue that was used. 


You can see some of the yellowing in the close up. 

 I gathered a bunch of mold pieces i have in my stash. I use air dry clay because it remains pliable. Some scraps of lace, paper flowers and some bling. I did not decide what colors to use right away. When I say the mood board I went for the purples and added some blue.

While I was gathering supplies I found an old birdhouse I had made. It fit perfect in the boot. I used glue sticks and a hut glue gun to apply all the pieces.


I took a Fabscrap door and some hearts and applied to the boot.


The Prima mold pieces are all around the boot.


I sprayed the boot with Tattered angels Midnight Blue, and Fully Purple.



I took the boot outside to take a picture.  
Back view


Side view,


Thanks for looking. I have my December projects in mind and hope to be blogging at least once a month if not more in the new year. 


2 comments:

  1. OMG, I have no words, this is great work :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Lemoncraft Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an interesting and bold project. I'm very impressed. Thank you for participating in the Lemoncraft challenge :)

    ReplyDelete