3 December 2019

Cool Christmas

My treat for this month is trying to participate in as many challenges and scrap or craft every spare moment I can steal. December is a little stressful so I plan on having as much fun as I can.

Here is a sketch from Stick it Down.


Here is my double page layout.



I used the Joyous Winter days Collection from Maja Designs.

Some pictures from Christmas Eve 2005.  Our Tarbell Family Christmas Eve party.  This year we had our Christmas Party and Cookie Candy Exchange on November 30th. Great way to start the Hliday season.

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch. The monochromatic color scheme is perfect for your photos! Thanks for playing along with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace edging that you used! The whole layout turned out fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! I am loving your monochromatic white color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page. Really like the lace border. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete