I was able to pull another page together for Stuck on U sketches. I turned this one to accomodate a panoramic pic. This summer at the cabin with all the kids. Asher's first Labor Day celebration. It is a Mandatory Family Outing "MFO" Kids had a wonderful weekend and can't think of another way to end the summer.
30 September 2012
23 September 2012
22 September 2012
Made from scratch. I followed a tutorial by Kelly Foster at Flying Unicorn. With a couple modifications. I layered doilies on the cardstock and then added 3masks. Gears bricks and chicken wire. Covered that with Cottoncandy Pink, A blue and a green mist. I used lakehouse odds and ends and My DD school dance pics. manor house flowers and Wild orchid lace. DA frame.
20 September 2012
I had the opportunity to go to a 4H Scrap camp this past weekend and was able to work on several pages. Here I used reflection papers. I followed the sketch and added some Prima and ZVA blooms. Letters are from Prima. My DH with our daughter Taylene.
9 September 2012
Using mostly Sept Kit. I used Huntington garden papers and added a mist to the Green Tara bloom. and some Prima flowers. The pic is my mom helping me with my veil. I have scrapped the pic before. It is one of my favorites. The sketch had a dress form in it so It reminded me of this pic. The dress form used is from Dusty attic. The lace is from my daughters party dress. I have a couple more pieces saved for special pages. The journalling is on the tag behind pic. The front has the details of the day and the back has more of what I felt about that moment and how badly I miss my Mom.
I have to admit it has taken me severall days to come up with a plan for this page. I studied the DT pages and found a picture I could work with. My Chosen son Aaron and my daughter Jacey playing Giant Checkers at the cabin. daughter Serena watching them. I used MME paper from the lost and found collection and went with a crown theme. I journalled around the bottom. I also stitched around the page and used checker game pieces went with main color yellow and paint splatters were added. I also added distress stickles, Prima flowers and a Melissa Frances Crown Broach.