15 March 2013

Paper Mixing Bowl March Recipe


Sarah has an amazing recipe this month. I used a page from Kaisercraft Sweet Nothing.  I was able to use small photo's, Some irish lace,  Some molding paste and mask. A feather, It is predominately green, I added a touch of gold, and some charms. The song lyric I chose"I can't help falling in love with you."  I hope you find some time to complete a page and join the challenge. http://www.papermixingbowl.blogspot.ca
 The picture is my youngest daughter Cherish at 3 months.




3 comments:

  1. OMG I WANT YOUR BABY!!!!!! ahahhahah soooo precious so cute... I am in love with that mask.. I love love love your take!!! Thank you for the close ups because I for one love seeing the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and such cute pics@@@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the recipe!! Love the punchwork and all of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete