1 July 2013

July 1, AAG "New" challenge


Here is my page for the July 1, 2013 Challenge at About a Girl.  You need to add the word "New" on your creation. I chose some colorbok papers for this page.  I layered and added a variety of blooms. The pic is special. It was the beginning of our "NEW" Family tradition.  My parents always wanted to take the entire family to Disney in Florida. My Father was always too sick to go so we never went.  My Mom was determined to finish all my dad's plans. So when she found out she had Cancer we asked her what she wanted and a Family trip to Disney was first on her list. We scrambled and within a couple weeks we were in Florida.  The second trip was much harder without my Mom but we did it and had a great time.  We are planning our next trip now.  I hope you get some time to Create a "NEW" page and join us at AAG.  http://www.itsaboutthegirls.blogspot.ca

1 comment: