15 July 2013

Use your Words Challenge #1 Story

Here is my page for the first challenge at "Use Your words"  The Challenge is to use the word "Story" on your page. The details and challenge rules can be found here at Use your words 
I used Kaisercrafts On this Day Collection, variety of blooms, Lace and a chippy to create this page. My wedding picture "Our Story" The journal card reads" Our Story began in 1989.  You asked my Father if you could give me an engagement ring a year before we said "I do".  He cried and said you were already a part of the family.  Dad was very emotional at the wedding not because he was losing a daughter but because he was gaining such a great son. A Son he always wanted."   I hope you get time to share your story at Use your Words.  I would love to visit your blog and read about your "Story"




No comments:

Post a Comment