29 September 2013

Red Carpet Studio. Pretty in Pink. # 54

A new Challenge is up at Red Carpet Studio.   Pretty in Pink.  Please use pink on your project.

Here is my page for inspiration.  My Niece Aryanna.  I used a Prima Doily mask and stucco effects paste.  I used mist and then layered the page with flowers and pink leaves. A doily, lace, ribbon and Chippy from blue fern Studios.


I hope you find time to play in the challenge. You could win a 20 Gift Certificate  from our sponsor Downtown Tape


1 comment:

  1. Your layout is GORGEOUS!!! I love it, and it inspired me to enter this challenge. I just LOVE Downtown Tape, and would be SO THRILLED to win this one. Thanks for sharing your creative and beautiful art! I love the chance to enter a great challenge!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    P.S.
    If you're looking for a great new challenge blog, please check out this:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - always Anything Goes, always 2 or more prizes each week.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete