15 November 2013

Tussie Mussie for Give a Gift Challenge

I am starting to get around better and was able to get a project made not only for the challenge but for a swap I joined.  I made not only 1 but 22 Tussie Mussies.  This one I embellished a bit more than the others. I will be submitting this at Frosted Designs Challenge.
I started with an 8x8 piece of double sided card stock.  Made the cone and  started adding lace and ribbon and buttons and to keep with the Christmas theme added a Poinsettia.  I filled the Tussie Mussie with a Batten burg heart and angel.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all the details and the pop of red. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, 22! This one is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs Give a Gift challenge! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete