24 November 2013

Red Carpet Studio Challenge # 58 Nutcracker




Morning Scrappers. I't my turn to host the challenge at Red Carpet Studio. The challenge is based on the Holiday Classic the Nutcracker. The challenge will be to add ribbon and lace to your projects. I love the story of the Nutcracker and as a child can remember wanting my toys to come alive and wondering if they did when I fell asleep.  




Our Sponsor for this challenge

My Creation for the challenge.

I made an exploding box with G45 Nutcracker Sweet collation. I used ribbons and lace on the project.


                                                                    Inside the box



I hope you find some time to Create with some ribbon and lace.   I am excited to host my first challenge at Red Carpet Studios and can't wait to visit your blog and see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment