24 February 2014

Stuck on U sketches Project Life " Add a Pocket and a pull out card"

A new Project Life Challenge at Stuck on U sketches is live today.  Our Challenge to you is to add a pocket and a pull out Card. There are many different types.

 My page for inspiration.


Asher turned 2 and here is the first page of a PL Event page.  The pocket is a 3 x 4 Kraft envelope that I added Faux stitching and a Button. The flap is on the outside and a Journal tag is on the inside. I used Becky Higgins Honey collection for this page and added some Toy Story stickers and Valentines. I also have some corrugated Thicker Alpha's  I hope you find some time to create a page and add it to

 our challenge. Can't wait to see what you make.

Here is our Sponsor and prize.





2 comments:

  1. Awww....so cute! Love the added kraft envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the button on the flap of your pocket, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete