20 March 2014

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog " Buttons and bows"

Here is my last post for Love To Scrap Challenge Blog Design Team. 

The Challenge is to add buttons and bows to your creation. Along with some stamp work.

Here is my page.

I used Kaisercraft paper collection
Martha stewart Punch
Prima mask
Modelling paste
Wild Orchid Craft flowers
Thickers Letters
Fairy from Ikes art at Stichy Bear's Digi Outlet. 
doilies
Heart made of buttons
Pink Ribbon

Sponsors for this challenge
10$ Gift Certificate

and
Friendly Folk Stamp set


Thanks Leslie for having me on the Design Team. I have learned so much and enjoyed the challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page Connie! The doilies give it such a soft romantic touch. Going to miss your beautiful work, but I'm sure I'll see you around blogland. Best wishes and have fun :o)

    ReplyDelete