25 May 2014

Ann Butler Design Team work. Moment in Time

When you love what your doing it really is not work. Here is my 2nd May Project. My first was a Star faux Quilt Mini that can be found here on the main blog. 
My second project is a LO that incorporates the same technique. It was actually my proto type for the mini that I saved for a Scrapbook page.
The Photo is very important. It was one of the few times most of my Mother's siblings took a picture. My mom was 1 of 17 kids. 
Today is also the anniversary of my Grandmother's Death. She was a Gold Star mother losing her son Clifford in Vietnam. She also has an Army Son Mike Who fought in 2 wars and a Navy Daughter Faith.  So Memorial Day was always a big event.


Using The 2 " Leaves all over Stamp set I created the star with the squares and the triangles. 
Doily
Pleated trim
white and black venice lace
Crochet trim
Green Tara leaves
Prima blooms
Recollections Blooms
Prima chipboard
Black paper from Stash
Flatback pearls

Thanks for looking.

  

1 comment: