1 February 2015

Picture This February 1st Challenge.

Here is the February 1st Challenge at Picture This

2 Pictures + Photo Repetition and splatters.

Here is my page


Today Happens to be my daughter Taylene's 16th Birthday.  She was born on a beautiful Winter's Day. She had to go to the children's Hospital because her Jaundice was so bad they thought she had to have a blood transfusion.  Her Dad and Grandma followed her to the hospital and I had to stay and recover from my c-section. I was allowed to go the next day. By my second visit we were given the wonderful news she could go back to our hometown hospital. We only had her car seat so the lovely Nurses at CHEO had to find us clothes and blankets to travel in. We stayed there another week.  
Hard to believe she is a beautiful young woman now.

I used Crate paper Kiss Kiss collection
paper doily
Recollection flowers
2 pictures/repitition
black Gesso spatters
Picket fence Distress paint spatters

Our sponsor this month is


 Your Choice of 2 spools of ribbon from HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment