8 March 2015

Red Carpet Studio 50 shades of Grey Challenge #94

I love that Red Carpet Studio has weekly challenges. We have 2 teams I think I am on Team B but I join both Challenges when I can.  Here is our new Challenge.


The Details for the challenge.

I read the books and watched the movie.  Christian may not be my most handsome man in the world but I felt the Characters cast for the movie matched each other.  Despite all the critics I read the first book in 24 hours.  


Using a variety of My Minds eye paper.
I added a crackle paint to the round chipboard frame for my technique
Red Flower cluster with Prima blooms
Prima bling
DCWV Alpha's
Mini alpha's from glitz

The pic is my Husband and I taken last fall.
the quote from E.L. James
"I want my world to start and end with you"

I hope you find some inspiration from our movie playing. 

This months sponsor and prize



No comments:

Post a Comment