5 April 2015

RCS # 97 Field of Dreams

Good Morning and Happy Easter to those that celebrate. We have a new Challenge at RCS. Field of Dreams is playing.




THE CHALLENGE: Create your own Field of Dreams. In other words, create a unique background for your page. Use stamps, ink, paint, pieces of paper, anything BUT a single piece of patterned paper or plain card stock.



Here is my page.



Created by Misting the bottom page in 3 mists. I also used the back of a stencil I had misted for another project. I just placed it on white Cardstock and have a Reverse image. I then used another mask and molding paste. My paper layers are from left over MME scraps. I colored the butterflies with Gelatos and misted my canvas flowers. I also framed the picture with a MS punched frame.






The picture is my daughter Karrah.






Thanks for looking and I hope to visit your blog to see what you create.






No comments:

Post a Comment