28 September 2015

September week 4 LGS

Happy Monday!  I am at home not feeling very well. I was away all weekend staying up late at Crop and Create Cornwall. I had a fabulous time. Met Becky Higgins, took classes with Vicky Boutin. They fed us far too well.  I was able to complete a 6 x 8 PL album and 2 Layouts.  But all the excitement caught up with me and I am exhausted.  
But enough about me here is the new sketch at LGS.   Created by sketch Designer Bev Code. 


Here is my page

I used Kaisercraft Enchanted garden Collection
Lots of fuzzy cutting.

My Memory is my daughter Cherish Rock wall climbing in Florida. I think at Universal studios. She made it to the top in record time and Rang the bell.

Hope you get to create and join us at Let's Get Sketchy.






No comments:

Post a Comment