10 September 2016

Our Story

Our story began on a beautiful morning in early September 1989.  I remember the day like it happened yesterday. I was worried about the weather it was cloudy but the sun was shining and rain or shine I was marrying my best friend.   We celebrate 27 years of marriage this year. 

I have used this paper collection recently for my Niece Aryanna's Wedding Scrapbook and decided I wanted some of my Wedding Pictures in the same collection.  Here is the sketch I used from Stuck?! Sketches. 

I am also using this page as an audition for Shabby is Chic Boutique.  


My page


Close up of Title

Close up of trim 

Close up of trim 

Materials used
Prima Tales of Me and You paper collection
Canvas Corp Corrugated paper
Shabby is Chic Trim
Lace and pearl trim
Wild Orchid Crafts roses
Paper doily
Brick Stencil
Gesso
brown chalk ink
Twine
MS Punch

Look at those young kids.  They followed their hearts and six kids later are still in love.  I have to admit I am glad I waited for the supplies you can get today are much different than in 1989.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Connie!! Beautiful page - as usual! Love all the layers and pearls
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! - we're celebrating all month!
    xo Danie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely page, I am always in awe of all of the gorgeous bits you tuck in heart and there! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with those doilies! WOW! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete