30 April 2013

TREASURE Sketchabilities #90


Using Prima and Jodie Lee's Fairy Rhymes I followed the sketch and created my page. This is my oldest daughter Jacey. She always wore my Mother's Shoes.  She was a girly girl until about Grade 4 then Jeans and Tshirt only.  So I kinda treasure these photo's of when I could buy her clothes and she would play dress up.  I put the banners on dowels and fussy cut a photo and put it on image. I hope you get time to join us at sketchabilities. http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=986978373&group=0&frame_type=fb&blog=2036962&link=aHR0cDovL3NrZXRjaGFiaWxpdGllcy5ibG9nc3BvdC5jb20vMjAxMy8wNC9za2V0Y2gtOTAtZGVzaWduLXRlYW0tcmV2ZWFsLmh0bWw&click=0&user=0

3 comments:

  1. Oh.. what a lovely layout, Connie. The photo is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI cute photo and cute layout, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete