1 April 2013

Loves to Scrap Challenge 3 *Recipe*

Hi! It is time for our Loves to Scrap Challenge #3.  For this challenge you are asked to follow a simple recipe. Here is my interpretation of the recipe.  I love layers. I hope you find time to join our Challenge. http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/2013/04/challenge-3-recipe.html

I used Lyric from Prima.  I printed my Image on the A4 paper and fussycut and layered the paper. I used 3 different pattern paper and cut the images out and layered it on the LO. I made rolled ribbon roses and added pearl centres.  This is my Daughter Karrah at her dance showcase. My image can be found here at A Day for Daisies inspires me. http://adayfordaisies.com/

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning with all the layers. Cute little ballerina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous! Love all the flowers and banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with your layout. The fowers are gorgeous and the digi stamp goes perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Love the papers and image you have used, and of course the absolutely adorable Princess Karrah. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a great comment! Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete