15 April 2013

Sketchabilities 89 Faith, Hope, Love


I love the sketch and I was able to use some Kaisercraft Paper I won from a Saturday Sketch.  My son had turned 21 in March and I can't help but feel blessed to have him in my Life.  He had a rough start. During the C-Section I remember praying for a boy then not realizing at first he was in trouble then praying he would cry and breath.  Both prayers were answered. Baby Robert spent some time at the Children's Hospital in the neonatal unit. Then a couple weeks at our Local hospital before coming home. I hope you find time to join us at Sketchabilities. http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=940121259&group=0&frame_type=fb&blog=2036962&link=aHR0cDovL3NrZXRjaGFiaWxpdGllcy5ibG9nc3BvdC5jb20vMjAxMy8wNC9za2V0Y2gtODkuaHRtbA&click=0&user=0

6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful layout, Connie. I love the pretty layers and gorgeous flower embellishments. The photo is precious. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Connie! Love the soft colors and your flower cluster. Such a precious memory! Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and sweet, love the colours, texture, and the theme as well. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Your work is stunning, Connie!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet soft and oh so beautiful!!! I"m so glad your son made it! I went thru something similiar with my own son. So very happy our boys have made it thus far! Have a blessed day. Mon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Boo!!
    Photo is so Sweet and precious.
    And I love your colours too.

    ReplyDelete