29 December 2013

RCS #60 "New Years Eve"

I hope everyone was had a wonderful Holiday Season.  A new Challenge is up on the Red Carpet Studio Blog and the challenge is to Create a Project using something "New" 


Here is my page and I used paper from Inkido and Kaisercraft from this season and from my December kit at Cest Magnificent.  I also picked up a wooden frame at Micheals and was lucky enough to get all the embellishments in a Christmas Swap at The Scrap Beach.  I saved all the items and opened them on Christmas morning.  Wish I could give credit to those in the swap who sent these wonderful items but I put everything in a basket right away I even used one of the paper bags.  So I don't remember who belongs to what.  I also received the picture from my sister for Christmas.  I also remembered this page was due after things had settled down.   I 
     
  Winner will receive 3 yards of ribbon of their choice from our Sponsor Sparkly Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment