16 December 2013

Stuck on U Sketches Project Life Tabbed Card

Happy Monday Morning.  I have a Design Team 2 Pager for SOUS Project Life Team. The Challenge is to add a Tabbed card.  Mine is on page 2.  I Make my PL pages a little more traditional scrapbooking style. I have tons of embellishments so I try to use what I can. So I can buy more of course.  These pages are also part of my December Daily Album. I use 12 x 12 page protectors. Mostly so I can add my embellishments easier.  I tend to make my pages in advance and go back and add pictures. I keep a calendar of events so I refresh my memory.  With a large Family I find it kind of hard to pick the pictures we have so much going on.  It was also hard to take a good picture of my pages. The sun has not been very friendly. I used MME Lost and Found xmas collection.
 I hope you find some time to create this holiday Season. Please join us for the challenge at Stuck on U Sketches. 

Here is my Recap of December 1-7, 2013
1- The family geared up to watch the mid season Finale of The Walking Dead. I took a pic right after the a show favourite was killed.
2. more cleaning and more decorating.
3. Snow Storm starting. Motley went out in his coat with Cherish
4. Cherish playing in snow.
5. Taylene had 4 wisdom teeth extracted.
6. Happy Birthday Julie. Rob's Work xmas party and Cookie making night.
7. Tarbell Family xmas party. Canvas painting, ornament making, Photo booth pictures and cookie candy exchange. Family from BC, Rochester, 6 Nations, were able to make it home.
New Baby for Clint and Kathy Baby Charlie was born Dec 3, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment