16 July 2015

Family

I am having a great time creating this month.  Lots of pages to share. Here is the sketch and colors for Challenge Yourself. I love this challenge. It forces me to think about being in the picture.  


Here is my page.


A Clean and simple page.

I Chose a picture taken at my Wedding.
My Mom and Dad, Me and my sister.

Supplies used
Lawn Fawn hello sunshine paper
Echo Park Paper
Recollection Butterflies
Wooden flowers and mini butterflies
paper doilies

Thanks for looking

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photo from your wedding, Connie! I love how you used the challenge to make your gorgeous page! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Connie! Great way to capture such a special day! Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch with a beautiful photo. Love all the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. You've matched the colour scheme perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. You really look advantage of the curves in the sketch to add "flounce" to your page. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! The colors are perfect and I love all the wood accent pieces sprinkled throughout. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  7. great page and nice details! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't go wrong with butterflies and doilies! Our goal is to get you IN the layouts and I'm glad you rose to the challenge!!! Kate (Challenge YOUrself)

    ReplyDelete