20 July 2015

This is a moment to remember

I am truly enjoying this month long scrap a thon.  I put my application in  for a Design Team and recently found out I made the team. Completed my first assignment and after creating 31 pages for 1 month I think I can handle 5-10 projects.  Here is the new Sketch at Stuck?!Sketches.



Here is my page.

The memory shared is my girls before Serena went to Prom.

Lemon Craft Paper
MS punch
Prima flowers
Prima peony mist
Prima Chalk ink.

Thanks for looking see ya tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love all the Girlish touches of your layout! Great embellishing and texture! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! So many detail to look at! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Connie gorgeous techniques in layers. Thank you for joining Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?

    ReplyDelete