24 July 2015

End of the Rainbow

I decided to join the Challenge at Scrap Around the World.
They have this marvellous Mood Board.

Here is my Canvas





Song Lyrics from Al Martino

"Daddy's Little Girl"

You're the end of the rainbow

My Pot of Gold

You're Daddy's Little Girl to have and hold

A precious gem is what you are

You're Mommy's Bright and shining star.

You're the spirit of Christmas

My star on the tree

You're the Easter Bunny to Mommy and me

You're sugar

You're spice

You're everything nice

and you're Daddy's Little Girl.




I was inspired by the colors. I had a Rainbow Wedding almost 26 years ago. My Father and Daughter Dance was To this song. 




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous canvas, love the way you have used the colors from moodboard. Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and sweet artwork, lovely colors! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Around The World July Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you framed your project! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas! Love the shipboard frame! Great use if color! A rainbow wedding sounds lovely! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete