5 July 2015

Making Memories with you.

Day 5 I decided to do a personal Challenge. I am going to have a blog post with a new page everyday this month.  Several will be Design Team Pages but the others will be added to other Challenges. This is my Birthday Present to me.  An opportunity to use my scrappy goodies.
Here is the 2 page sketch from Scrap Much.


Here is my page.

The memory is of Asher picking flowers for his Mother on Mother's Day.




Left page


Right page



I used the antique effect on my printer.
Die Cuts with a view paper Collection.
Leaky Shed Frame chipboard
Prima Fairybelle flowers
Prima Peony spray
Harlequin Diamond stencil 
Goldens Molding paste
Recollection mini doilies.
Recollection lace trim
Fabercastell Gesso.


8 comments:

  1. Oh!! How soft and lovely pages!!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Hugs Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful i just love your embellishment clusters! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely page with beautiful soft colours and embellishments. Thank you fro sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, what a beautiful layout and gift to yourself (guess you'll be BUSY this month - kinda jealous!!!)
    HaPpY BIRTHday and thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Connie! I love the vintage feel of your layout! The photos are just fabulous! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these soft colors in the papers you picked they go so well with your photos. Thanks for joining us at "Scrap Much?!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page . Love the shabby chic feeling and the pictures are just perfect for these papers. Happy Birthday to you!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapmuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous page! Great job with the sketch and happy birthday month to you! Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete