23 July 2015

Karrah

I decided to use some of my favorite supplies. The Butterfly Garden collection by Jodie Lee is one of my all-time favorites.  My Scrappy friend Cathi sent me some when I was running low.  
I decided to use a sketch at Scrap our Stash. 




This is spring school pictures of Karrah 2006.  She was 6 years old. We were starting to experience
" Normal" and we were not use to that. She went 5 years without a Clonic Tonic seizure and we were enjoying life. She has been such a trooper.   The Ketogenic Diet has given her so much.

Supplies used Butterfly paper collection
Cherish Punch
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Petaloo vine
Wooden butterflies
Creative embellishment scroll frame
Recollection banner
Rose trim
prima chalk ink

11 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty, perfect for your sweet photos! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie! What an beautiful design. I so love the details and colors. Fantastic sketch take. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your gorgeous page! What a wonderful and inspiring story behind your layout, too. Your take on the sketch is amazing! Than you so much for playing along with us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Connie, this definitely has the wow factor, simply stunning. Thank you for joining in with us a SCRAP OUR STASH. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the sketch. Love all of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch. What a great banner too, you created a beautiful page for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the flowers on this layout are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the sketch and nice job with the banner! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page! Nice take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Scrap our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I recognized her! Loving all the trim and flowers-sweet like she is! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful layout. Awesome take on the sketch challenge. Well done! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete