30 July 2015

Heaven Sent

My Daughter Cherish's Birthday Today.  I created a page for her using the Blue Fern Studio July Sketch.  I have a small supply of chipboard that I have trouble using they are so nice.  I cut this piece and have it peeking out from the flowers.  I also used the Heaven Sent Title. 





Cherish was born during the SAR's breakout and the regular Hospital Photographer was not allowed in to take Pictures. So soon after we were home my sister did a little photoshoot  and took pictures in her first Ribbon Dress.

Close ups






I used Montaage paper collection.
MS punch
Prima brick mask
golden's modeling paste
gesso white/black
Blue fern Chipboard pieces
Wild Orchid craft Roses
Prima Roses
Black doily
American crafts cardstock.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sweet layout! To be cherished for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, awesome layout...cute photo too! I am having one last giveaway this week on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/final-week-of-my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page and darling baby-photo. There really is so much to love about this page. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Blue Fern Studios. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Connie! Your layout is one of the featured projects for the July sketch challenge at Blue Fern Studios. You can see all the details on our blog today. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete