2 July 2015

Happy Moment

"Happy Birthday To Me"  My Grandfather would always sing the Happy Birthday Song like that.  But today it is true. It is my Birthday.  I started my day by going for a short walk and enjoying the sunrise.  The rain has stopped.  I had a nice lunch with my husband, sister aunt and my niece. My husband cooked supper and we had an ice  cream cake at home.

 I worked on my Prima page yesterday.  I started out with a sketch by Jennifer Snyder and added some extra's.  I had my husband make a Heart. I could of made it my self but it was his wire and I know he likes to help he just won't tell you he does.  I made the dream catcher inside the heart and added the flowers. I will be adding my page on the Prima Blog.


Here is the sketch



Here is my page



Close up of Heart Dream Catcher

Close up of Title in Corner
Stencil work and fussy cut embellishment
Stencil work, Mist work, Flowers.




My Memory is of my Daughter Serena and her Boyfriend Skye.
Dressed to impress for their Senior Prom.

Supplies used
Butterfly Collection Paper
Prima Flowers
Cheery Lynn Die
Prima Gate Stencil
Prima Peony Spray
Prima Stain Stencil
Prima Chalk Ink
Lilac spray
Prima distress tool
Prima Coffee stain stamp
Cheesecloth.

This page will also be entered at Berry71Bleu.


I used Cheery Lynn Diecut Flourish.

Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. Hi Connie, beautiful indeed, love your layouts, always fab. Thank you for entering our challenge here at BERRY71BLEU x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous delicate details! Such a lovely page! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, romantic and delicate layout!! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Connie...so absolutely soft, beautiful, delicate and just stunning! ;-) Love your page! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete