26 July 2015

Snapshots

I have scrapped this picture several times now but seeing it makes me happy. I used a sketch at Sketches in Thyme.  I enjoyed playing there this month and hope to join the challenge again. 




The park we went to was "on Fire" the leaves were all colors. Printed this one in Black and white. Cherish had her Semi final soccer game. The older kids were home from college. The day was beautiful.

Supplies used 
MME Paper collections
Echo Park now and then stickers
Blue fern studio chipboard
Prima chalk ink

5 comments:

  1. I love your mix of patterned papers on this layout! It's a beautiful layout and I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of patterns! Wonderful take. Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Thanks for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    Monique Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connie I just love the black and white photo on those colours and patterns, great mix.
    Thanks for taking the time to join at Sketches in Thyme!
    ~Helen~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! I love the patterned papers you used. And using the black and white photo just popped! Thanks for joining in at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete