11 July 2015

Cherish

Today is my Mother's Birthday. She would of been 65 today.  It makes me sad that I have to send her Birthday Wishes to Heaven.  I am hoping to spend the weekend at her Favorite place. The Cabin with the kids.  Here is the sketch from Scrap Much.



Here is my page.  I think I scrap this photo every year.  My Mother helping me get Ready for my Wedding.


I have been playing with the antique effect on my printer lately and love the soft effect.

Here are some close ups







Supplies used
MS Punch for base
American Crafts Card stock
Lemon Craft Paper  House of Roses
Prima stencil
Golden'd Molding paste
Vintage doily
Vintage laces
Prima flowers
Wedding pick
Kaisercraft Butterflies
Recollections Cherish word
Prima Chalk ink.

Thanks for looking. See you tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. Wow such a gorgeous layout Connie with precious memories.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page. Beautiful details you added on your page. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapmuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, love the gorgeous embellishing and all the texture that the lace, doily and wood veneer add? So glad to see you back at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful layout...great way to remember your Mom on her birthday. Lovely embellishing! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes indeed a really lovely and soft layout! So cool with that antique effect on your photos and perfect choose of paper and embellish. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Hugs Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious memory and a great way to honour your mom. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie - stunning layout - your mother loves it!! Loving all your layers and textures *she whispers "and that cute bride ;) " Great take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect vintage layout for these gorgeous pictures. Thanks so much for using the sketch at "Scrap Much?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous layout. Fabulous job pairing those papers with the vintage photos. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete